[extropy-chat] Popper and QT

scerir scerir at libero.it
Sat Jul 15 23:11:24 UTC 2006

From: "gts"

> What a shame Popper died in 1994, before these experiments!
> I wonder how Popper himself would have interpreted the results.

I would like to think that Popper, from his
present location, might ask professor Shih
to perform the same (1999) experiment, but modifying
the proportions, i.e. the path of photon p1
(between the source and slit on the left)
much longer than the path of photon p2
(between the source and the detector array).

Just to show if there is a 'ghost' scattering
of photon(s) p2 due to the _later_ (in laboratory
reference frame) measurement of position of
photon(s) p1 by the slit on the left :-)

                                             D2
|                                            D3
                                             D4