[extropy-chat] transhumanist nut jobs

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 20:25:48 UTC 2006

On 7/16/06, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> At 10:15 AM 7/16/2006 -0400, Robert B. wrote:
>
> >(Are there editors who actually really *know* anything about anything?)
>
> Speaking.

Alright -- Fine.  :-|
That is one out of how many?

Robert

(Not that I mind editors particularly -- but it would seem at times that it
might be too easy to interject a little controversy for the sake of selling
issues -- after all science reporting isn't all that exciting to the public
at large -- so one is caught between making it accurate (dull) or
interesting (fluffy) -- almost by definition science isn't all that
appealing unless you are exploring what you might be able to do with it that
hasn't already been done and then one has slipped over the edge of the cliff
onto a very slippery slope...)