[extropy-chat] FWD [fantasticreality] Nice Summary of Problems of the self-denoted "Cultural Elites"

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Jul 23 01:35:25 UTC 2006

The two warnings... ah, now I understand what you mean. Thanks. :)

The first warning was in the book mentioned on the list in the first post, about the
Cultural Elites being so separated from the general population. This reminded me of
the last chapters of The Bell Curve, where the authors warned (and this is the
second warning I mentioned) about the smartest people becoming a separate
population, both schools, jobs, and living places. Sounded like two books warning of
similar dangers to me.

Regards,
MB