[extropy-chat] A wireless hail

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Jul 24 07:03:46 UTC 2006

In many parts of the city there are open wireless nodes on purpose as
wireless freenets.  I am not sure how to tell the difference between
such and a simple unguarded home wireless.  In the Bay Area some
information on such efforts can be found at

http://www.bawug.org/
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/06/30/BU161955.DTL