[extropy-chat] evolution and bee tracheas

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon Jun 5 04:55:21 UTC 2006

spike:
>The real tragedy is that there are no bugs that get inside mosquitoes
>and devour those wretched beasts from the inside.  I propose we design a
>bug or nanobot that devours only mosquito proboscises.

Wasps have a handle on cockroaches though.
http://www.boingboing.net/2006/02/03/wasp_performs_roachb.html

Maybe the mosquito scientists haven't looked hard enough to find
mosquito zombies.

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/