[extropy-chat] evolution and bee tracheas

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 09:26:03 UTC 2006

Please include fleas and ticks to the insect hit list.

Getting rid of them is an expensive yearly battle if you
have pets.

I would guess inside pet owners spend an average of $100
a year trying to control the problem and a full fledged
infestation can cost many times that.

If we could immunize the pet with the bug or nanobots then
We wouldn't have to worry about about as many environmental
issues.