[extropy-chat] a.k.a is..

Anne-Marie Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 8 16:38:10 UTC 2006

Jef Allbright <jef at jefallbright.net> wrote:

  >Anne -

>Your words in this post and others are very similar to those of people >I've known who have taken a lot of LSD.

>Might this be the case here?

>- Jef
    Actually, when I first posted back in October, I had mentioned that I had taken LSD (mind you, I said a Drug) for the first time back in June 2005.  That was the first and only time I ever have.
  When I first started to post I was very insecure and somewhat confused at the whole situation, now i'm not.
  As for my comment, Samantha was right, it was a stab at someone, which I apologize for, I was a little quick on the typing and was upset at something.

  As for the posting regarding my mother, I was truly interested to know if I could explain to her my fascination with Science without confusing her.  (She's still quite smart, she went back to University when she was 64).  I only wanted to know if my analogy was way off, that's all.

  I know I don't have a conventional way about me, I never have, but claiming that drugs is my problem is rather harsh. Please keep in mind that my first language is english but I write in French.

  I'm not going to deny that LSD probably changed me forever but
  I don't think it was a bad thing.  I like the reality i'm in right now, i'm
  smarter, more educated and fascinated by it. I'm not going to
  apologize for being different, that's just who I am. I love this list
  and I don't think i'm causing any problems by posting my ideas or
  questions.  Feel free to tell me otherwise and I'll keep quiet.

  Anna

  On 3/7/06, Anne-Marie Taylor <femmechakra at yahoo.ca> wrote:      Hi! I'm Anne-Marie Taylor
  a.k.a. Anne-Marie Taylor
  I have nothing to hide
  That's the new eulogy
  You don't need to be anything than what you are.
  It's a fact, but not yet proven... sry