[extropy-chat] "Dead Time" of the Brain.

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Mon May 1 07:06:13 UTC 2006

"Heartland" <velvet977 at hotmail.com>

> The mistake in your reasoning is that you equated mind object with the
> brain object

What the hell is a mind object? Apparently you don't believe mind is what a
brain does, you think mind is an object like a billiard ball is an object.
So how big is mind, is it bigger than a breadbox, could I put it in my
pocked? What shape is mind? What color is mind? If mind is an object it must
weigh something, so does a man weigh less when he is under anesthesia?
Smart people must have a bigger mind than dumb people, so do they weigh
more?

> These objects and their trajectories... [blah blah balh]

For the ninetieth time, you can ERASE THE HISTORY OF AN ATOM, erase it from
the entire universe, just cool the atom down. If ALL information about "the
trajectory through space time" is gone how can it effect subjectivity, or
anything else for that matter?

   John K Clark