[extropy-chat] "Dead Time" of the Brain.

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Sat May 6 16:47:05 UTC 2006

"Heartland" <velvet977 at hotmail.com>

> You ask me to point the original 3 times

I think it was 4 times actually.

> and when I do exactly what you want me to
> do, each time you scream that I dodged the question.

You NEVER did what I asked you to do, I asked is A the original or is B the
original, and you informed me,  as if you'd made a profound discovery, that
the original is the original and A is A and B is B. Well thanks a bunch for
that info buddy, but to this day you never said is A the original or is B
the original like I asked about twelve posts ago. And that is what is called
dodging the question.

> BTW, F and G stand for trajectories of A and B. A crucial piece of
> information that you have conveniently "forgotten".

Oh yes, your famous trajectory made by a sacred atom that is unique and
profoundly different from any other atom in the universe, yes, I can see why
I've forgotten that.  I must admit however that what you said was true, F=F
and G=G, although it's not exactly higher mathematics.

> Can you please torture someone else now?

No, you're on the Extropian list, you can't post bilge and expect it to go
unchallenged. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

  John K Clark