[extropy-chat] "Dead Time" of the Brain.

Heartland velvet977 at hotmail.com
Sat May 6 05:08:43 UTC 2006

John Clark:
> And in my though
> experiment when I asked you to point to the original you dodged it and just
> said nothing changed, when I asked you again to point to the original you
> said the original is the original, when I asked again to point to the
> original you said A is A and B is B, when I asked you again to point to the
> original you said F is F and G is G. I confess I've forgotten what F and G
> was but I'm certain you were correct, F is F and G is indeed G. But you
> still couldn't point to the original.

You ask me to point the original 3 times and when I do exactly what you want me to
do, each time you scream that I dodged the question. So, regardless of anything I
say or don't say, you win. So, congratulations on winning this argument. Can you
please torture someone else now? Thanks.

(BTW, F and G stand for trajectories of A and B. A crucial piece of information
that you have conveniently "forgotten".) ;-)

S.