[extropy-chat] Death is irreversible v.1.1

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Wed May 10 21:41:48 UTC 2006

From: Heartland velvet977 at hotmail.com

Eric:
>>But you basically assumed this above!  This is a circular argument.

>The conclusion is that death is irreversible. Do I assume that in (2)?

S. ("Heartland") you have posted over 40 messages since May 1 on the topic
of death, and another 30 for part of the month of April on the topic of
death.  In all due respect, your input is not providing the quality of
information to warrant so many posts on this topic on this list.

If anyone disagrees with me, please let me know.

Thank you,

Natasha Vita-More
Extropy Institute, President

http://mail2web.com/ .