[extropy-chat] no electronics at Singularity Summit???

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Wed May 10 21:49:46 UTC 2006

From:  hal at finney.org ("Hal Finney")

>I hadn't heard about this restriction - where did you hear it?
>Anyway, I actually see it as a good thing.

Hal, I agree with you.

I noticed at a meeting at the University of Arizona last month that many
were fidgeting with their computers during the presentations.  I started
checking my email too and, frankly, I did not like myself for doing so. It
was distracting to attendees and speakers.

Natasha

http://mail2web.com/ .