[extropy-chat] hope you can comprehend

Ned Late nedlate2006 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 15:13:41 UTC 2006

Samantha,
  I do hope you understand that not everyone shares your values, your interests. I have signed up for cryonic suspension, such is the extent of the interest & involvement with matters extropian. At one time was more interested and involved but am no longer; one need not maintain the same outlook and activities for one's entire life.
  Look what happened to Extropy Institute, at one time the impression might have been given that EI was here to stay however its founders decided to fold up the tent-- and why not? No one called them quitters after they announced they would dissolve EI. They have moved on to greener pastures.

"information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not..."