[extropy-chat] ag-energy-pharma-bioprod-engine

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Mon May 22 13:49:00 UTC 2006

That is exactly what Bayer and the large pharmas are doing now.
Creating the efficiency in agbiotech so that biosystems have
net energy outputs that approach our present consumption rates
for the petro-fossil sources.

They see energy as rationed by price and other mechanisms.
They see the low energy users as gaining a market share
from the high consumers.
They see those who live in non
GMO idealism as the future have-nots
and wasteland which eventually will be controlled by those who
take the technology to it full advantage.

E.G. Brazilian sugar cane farmers wil own the great american desert and
redevelop it.

What I see as the greatest danger now is this global warming
problem.  Am I wrong to see the end of the ice caps and liberation of all
available water into bio-production as terrible.

Yes there will be a great deal of work to capture global water supply
increases into bio-forms , but if all the deserts were converted int rain
forest scale bio-factories what would the math say about water actually
being in excess anymore?

--
LIFESPAN PHARMA Inc.
Extropian Agroforestry Ventures  Inc.
megao at sasktel.net,  arla_j at hotmail.com, mfj.eav at gmail.com
extropian.pharmer at gmail.com

Extreme Life-Extension ..."The most dangerous idea on earth"
-Leon Kass , Bioethics Advisor to George Herbert Walker Bush,
June 2005

Extropian Smoke Signals Waft Softly but Carry a big Schtick
... Morris Johnson - June 2005*