[extropy-chat] humor: evil eye

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 06:38:39 UTC 2006

--- BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
> The 'righteous rectum' is probably the 'colossal
> colon' that tours round the US.
> <http://www.colonclub.com/colossalcolon.html>
>
> "Coco," as the Colossal Colon(r) is affectionately
> known, is a 40-foot
> long, 4-foot tall oversized model of the human colon
> that is designed
> to educate about colorectal cancer and other
> diseases of the colon.
> Visitors who crawl through the Colossal Colon(r) . .
.

Only in America, folks. So I was wondering, would you
call that a "turd's eye view"? ;)

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."- Siddhartha Guatama aka Buddha.