[extropy-chat] An advance prediction for Tuesday

Neil H. neuronexmachina at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 02:22:10 UTC 2006

On 11/6/06, Al Brooks <kerry_prez at yahoo.com> wrote:
> BTW
> what Kerry said was dumbass & asinine, but it will
> have a negligible effect on the election.

A tangential note: I guess my being in grad school tends to make me
live in kind of a bubble -- I had no idea what this comment about
Kerry was referring to until I looked it up just now. The particularly
funny thing is that I live a half-mile from Pasadena City College
(where Kerry made the comment), and pass by it every day on my way to
lab. I didn't even realize until now that Kerry had been in town.

Hmm.

-- Neil