[extropy-chat] speaking of electoral college

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 05:09:42 UTC 2006

Sorry, Joseph, tried to send you a private message but
it went to extropy-chat as well.
Anyway so much conspiracy theory exists that to this
day millions (yes, millions) think Bush stole the 2000
election. It may be ancient history yet it
demonstrates how so many don't understand America
isn't a democracy, it's a democratic republic-- the
electoral college is part of this.