[extropy-chat] here's how complicated it is

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 05:15:39 UTC 2006

Great reply, PJ, never would expected anything so
comprehensive. Thankyou.
I brought this all up after reading Milton Friedman's
statement concerning school performance being
"deplorable". Friedman is a solid economist, not a
crank, so when he says 'deplorable' it's disturbing.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5336a5.htm

http://www.aahperd.org/NASPE/pdf_files/pos_papers/pe_critical.PDF

http://www.wirral.gov.uk/atoz/documents/The%20Health%20Benefits%20of%20Physical%20Education%20and%20Sport.pdf

http://www.pecentral.org/professional/defending/benefits.html