[extropy-chat] META: HTML posts

pjmanney pj at pj-manney.com
Sat Nov 11 03:51:56 UTC 2006

You do realize that some of us don't know what the hell you're talking about when you say "/dev/null", "HTML hash" etc., so maybe a general message somewhere BEFORE people join the list would be appropriate.  I had no idea there was an issue or a choice.

Sorry for the supposed bad manners.  It was certainly unintentional and clearly from ignorance.

Please remember that not all of us are techies, although I realize we may be in the extreme minority on this list.  Maybe even a minority of one!  However, most of the world simply uses technology as it's handed to them.  Me included.

PJ