[extropy-chat] secular heaven awaits extropes

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 13 05:15:57 UTC 2006

Anna used the quote:
The finest emotion of which we are capable is the
mystic emotion.  ~Albert Einstein

--- Robert Bradbury <robert.bradbury at gmail.com> wrote:

> Assertion: Albert did not really understand the mind
> states which were possible.
> Albert was not a neuroscientist.

I don't know if Albert really understood the mind
states or if he was a neuroscientist. (Probably not,
considering at that time, the word didn't exist in
that exact form. )

I liked the harmony because of "Happy Birthday to..".
It gave a unique description of what "a Happy
Birthday" could mean to someone that hasn't had a
"Happy Birthday".  It's all about the emotions.
That's what I liked about the quote.  It made me
reflect against a certain emotion/vision.  It was all
about me:)

> Define the characteristics of mind states which
> generate mind states for all
> of humanity --
>  first those "on the charts" and then secondarily
> those 'off the charts'.
> (homework, homework, homework -- what am I to say?)

I am willing to learn and that gives me knowledge
enough to know that if you have the answers to these
thoughts then I would prefer to listen to your
opinions at the present time.

Just my thoughts.
Thanks
Anna:)