[extropy-chat] Steorn flack announcement

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Nov 13 21:56:55 UTC 2006

<http://www.steorn.net/en/news.aspx?p=2&id=721>Steorn Announces End
of Selection Process for Scientists to Test its Free Energy Technology
Steorn Press Release

DUBLIN -- Steorn, the technology development company, has announced
that it has completed its selection process for appointing scientists
to an independent jury that will test its free energy technology.
Steorn issued the challenge via an advertisement in the Economist to
the world's scientists in August 2006 and received more than 5,000

Steorn's technology is based on the interaction of magnetic fields
and allows the production of clean, free and constant energy. The
technology can be applied to virtually all devices requiring energy,
from cellular phones to cars.

Steorn will complete the signing of contracts with the chosen
scientists by Friday December 1st at the latest.

Sean McCarthy, CEO of Steorn, commented: "We have been thrilled by
the excellent response we received as a result of our challenge. We
are now confident that we have found the most qualified scientists
and we are looking forward to the start of the validation process itself."

Steorn anticipates that testing will begin early in the New Year. The
precise timetable for the testing phase will be determined by the
jurors, as will the location and format of the test process. Once the
testing is complete the results will be made public via the Steorn
website www.steorn.com.