[extropy-chat] Atheist Hymn Book

Thomas Thomas at thomasoliver.net
Tue Nov 21 17:10:12 UTC 2006

Well, yes I have some ideas . . . in song form.  One in particular comes
to mind.  It's called "There Is A Light" and the music is in a fun kind
of "holy roller" gospel style.  I agree with Ayn Rand that the sense of
exaltation is not to be limited to the domain of religious expression.
 I am interested in a venue for this type of expression -- someplace
where I'd feel more at home than in churches or bars.  -- Thomas Oliver