[extropy-chat] Cognition enhancement in fiction

Joseph Bloch transhumanist at goldenfuture.net
Thu Oct 5 23:17:33 UTC 2006

Just off the top of my head...

"Supermen: Tales of the Posthuman Future". Gardner Dozois (ed.)
"Iron Sunrise", "Singularity Sky", "Accelerando". Charles Stross.
"Revelation Space", "Chasm City", "Redemption Ark", "Absolution Gap".
Alastair Reynolds.
Dune Series. Frank Herbert. (Mentats, Guild Navigators, and the Bene
Gesserit)

Not much, but it's a start.

Joseph