[extropy-chat] Avoid Too Much Change

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 21:16:37 UTC 2007

Old transhumanists never die, they just download.  Hey cool, if you guys
ever need to have a virtual online funeral for me, just assume I downloaded.
And I am watching you from the ether.  Have we ever had a virtual online
funeral?  Why didn't we think of that when we lost Sasha and FM2030?

> I issue this caution:  what gaineth a transhuman if he becometh
> someone else?  ...
>
> Lee

Unless I can becometh Anders or Damien or Amara, that might be cool.  Their
brains, my attitudes.  What a combination that would be.  {8^D  spike