[extropy-chat] Avoid Too Much Change.

Thomas Thomas at thomasoliver.net
Sun Apr 8 17:37:15 UTC 2007

John K Clark wrote:

>[...]
>
>I see no reason to fear a 12,000 IQ, but that's just my
>opinion and there's no disputing matters of taste.  Regardless of who is
>correct, those with an opinion (or taste) similar to mine will become far
>more powerful than those with a taste similar to yours, and thus will
>dominate in the transhuman gene pool.
>
>  John K Clark

I would hope that, at IQ 12,000 one would view reptilian complex
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_brain>1 based issues of
dominance and submission as of little  relevance.  I guess social status
works better than no motive at all (for getting smarter).  I hope
something starts working for me! -- Thomas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_brain