[extropy-chat] Mormons and >H

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 00:35:42 UTC 2007

--- Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> I was under the impression that each Morman adult
> man who made the
> grade got to have a planet of his own, where he'd
> take his wife/wives
> and kids to be god-king (or something). That's
> somewhat hinted at in
> your response. I don't quite see how the kids get
> included since
> presumably they grow up and go to planets of their
> own.

Well if that's the case, the difference between
Mormonism and Ascensionism is that in the latter you
don't have to die first and God doesn't want to be
bothered by you all any more. ;)

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"Nature which governs the whole will soon change all things which thou seest, and out of their substance will make other things, and again other things from the substance of them, in order that the world may be ever new." -Marcus Aurelius, Philosopher and Emperor of Rome.