[extropy-chat] My first Demo Reel and Query

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Mon Apr 9 09:36:55 UTC 2007

Hello, I just completed my demo (or sample) reel, a compilation of my best art/animations made into one film.
I have uploaded it to my webpage for your viewing here:
http://www.nanogirl.com/demoreel.htm

and don't forget I always look forward to your comments!
http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/2007/04/my-demo-reel.html

P.S> On a separate matter:
I was wondering if any of you Extropy list superstars would be willing to
make a statement about me (my work: nano/animations/personality etc.)
to be used in quotes for my presskit and resume and perhaps later work.
You guys know me best and I would really appreciate your help!
Thanks to Natasha for this idea, I first saw an example of it on her
website - she's always got those great ideas!

Warm regards,

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."