[extropy-chat] Top 10 Emerging Environmental Technologies
pharos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:51:36 UTC 2007
Live Science has an interesting list of emerging 'Save the planet' technologies.
Some are still somewhat speculative, but still.....
01. Make Oil from Just about Anything.
02. Desalination, removing the salt and minerals out of seawater.
03. Hydrogen fuel cells.
04. Solar power developments.
05. Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion.
06. Harness Waves and Tides.
07. Plant Your Roof. Roof gardens are a good thing.
08. Let Plants and Microbes Clean Up After Us.
09. Bury The Bad Stuff. Put CO2 in the ground.
10. Make Paper Obsolete. Re-usable electronic paper.
More information about the extropy-chat