[extropy-chat] a request for cyber-guidance

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 27 20:26:17 UTC 2007

Barbara and I had our farmhouse burned to the ground a few months ago
in an electricity company accident. The insurers are being assholes,
and we wish to substantiate our claim by displaying some 300 fairly
high density digital pix of the damage somewhere the assholes can
readily access them. (We'll probably also save the images on CD-ROM
and mail it to them but it would be convenient to have them stored on
the web somewhere.)

Anyone got nifty advice on where and how we might do this either
cheaply or free (maybe 450 megs of pixels), and how best to get the
images there? Can a whole folder be shunted somewhere? (Blogger seems
to have a limit of 300 megs.) This is a gruesomely primitive
question, I know. Suggestions welcome on or offlist.

Damien Broderick