[extropy-chat] a request for cyber-guidance

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 20:45:23 UTC 2007

On 4/27/07, Damien Broderick wrote:
> Anyone got nifty advice on where and how we might do this either
> cheaply or free (maybe 450 megs of pixels), and how best to get the
> images there? Can a whole folder be shunted somewhere? (Blogger seems
> to have a limit of 300 megs.) This is a gruesomely primitive
> question, I know. Suggestions welcome on or offlist.

There are many free web photo sharing sites.

Try Google.
(No - not search for 'free web photo storage').  :)

I mean Google's own photo storage.
You need to install their free Picasa software, then upload your
photos to your Picasa google account.

http://picasa.google.com/
https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?hl=en_US&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2F&service=lh2&passive=true

Best wishes, BillK