[extropy-chat] a request for cyber-guidance

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Fri Apr 27 23:43:58 UTC 2007

At 03:26 PM 4/27/2007 -0500, Damien  wrote:

>Barbara and I had our farmhouse burned to the ground a few months ago
>in an electricity company accident.

snip

There must be a story behind this.  One of the more interesting articles
Jerry Pournelle wrote for Byte was when a car hitting a power pole dropped
4160 volt lines onto his house power.  Every light in the house went off
like a flash bulb and he had some interesting tales to tell about surge
protectors.

Keith