[extropy-chat] [wta-talk] Who's coming to TV07?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 03:55:39 UTC 2007

I'll be there, along with Lincoln Cannon (president of the Mormon
Transhumanist Association), Dale Allsop, Cory Funk, and maybe even John
Grigg (right John?)

So we'll have around 5 representatives of the MTA there.

An MTA goal is to some day be able to host a Transvision in Utah.
Perhaps Salt Lake City, or Park City?

This will be way fun.  It has been way to long since I saw some of you
guys at extro-5 back in 2001.

There has been a lot of changes since those pre dot bomb days.

I'm looking forward to seeing all you guys again.

We've all got to do sushi together again right!?

See you there!

Brent Allsop