[extropy-chat] [wta-talk] Who's coming to TV07?

John Grigg desertpaths2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 06:22:58 UTC 2007

Yes, Brent (and everyone), I will definitely be there!  : )

  John

Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at comcast.net> wrote:
      I’ll be there, along with Lincoln Cannon (president of the Mormon Transhumanist Association), Dale Allsop, Cory Funk, and maybe even John Grigg (right John?)
  So we’ll have around 5 representatives of the MTA there.
  An MTA goal is to some day be able to host a Transvision in Utah.  Perhaps Salt Lake City, or Park City?
  This will be way fun.  It has been way to long since I saw some of you guys at extro-5 back in 2001.
  There has been a lot of changes since those pre dot bomb days.
  I’m looking forward to seeing all you guys again.
  We’ve all got to do sushi together again right!?
  See you there!
  Brent Allsop

pjmanney wrote:
George wrote:

Can I have a quick show of hands to see who's coming to Chicago for  TransVision 07?    (I'll be there)