[extropy-chat] How to be copied into the future?.

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Mon Apr 30 21:06:54 UTC 2007

"Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

My apologies, Damien brought up one other issue I failed to address in my

> even in such a preposterously rigged and probably physically impossible
> procedure.

Damien, can you explain why it's physically impossible, can you explain why
intelligently designed Nanotechnology would be unable to make a duplicate of
you when random mutation and very stupid natural selection obviously has
managed to bring you into existence? Why does randomness and stupidity beat
intelligence?

  John K Clark