[extropy-chat] How to be copied into the future?.

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Mon Apr 30 21:31:46 UTC 2007

"Randall Randall" <randall at randallsquared.com>

> As I've pointed out repeatedly, exactly the same is
> true of any death.

Indeed you have pointed that out, many many, many many times. So how do we
determine who is right, you or me? I don't know but what the hell, let's try
that
wacky new thing they call The Scientific Method. Using this (admittedly new
and
untried) method can you produce any unsatisfied parties? No. Can I produce
nothing but delighted participations? Yes.

But then again who cares about this newfangled scientific method, it's not
in The Bible.

  John K Clark