[ExI] you cn't always get what you wnt

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 04:53:59 UTC 2007

> BillK wrote:
> > On 8/12/07, David C. Harris wrote:
> >
> >> As I read that, with my creative streak being exposed, it suggests
> >> vampires had it wrong in their search for immortality.  Rather than
> >> DRINKING blood, they should have arranged transfusions of young
> >> blood!    ;-)

> > BillK   ;)

There was a Simpsons episode about this that was at least 10 years ago.
Young Bart is the only matching blood donor for Mr. Burns, who is about 117
by my best estimate.  Burns feels better than he has in 80 years.

I just returned from a three week camping and motorcycling adventure.  So
good to be back home again.