[ExI] fermi paradox

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Sat Dec 8 17:51:37 UTC 2007

kevin at kevinfreels.com

> I didn't claim that the universe is engineered.
> I said that there is no  evidence showing that
> it hasn't been.

If the fact that virtually all photons of electromagnet energy are
radiated uselessly into infinite space is not evidence that the universe
has not been engineered then please give us an example of something
that would convince you. If a theory can not be disproved then it is
religion not science.

> You only allow two choices - we are all there ever was, or the universe
> would be full.

My two choices were that we are the first or there is something waiting in
the wings to sabotage mind when it gets too big for its britches, probably
drug addiction.

> I'm sorry

Yes, you are very sorry.

However Eugen is wrong about one thing, Douglas Adams has indeed
written a holy book and to say otherwise is blasphemous. Infidel!

  John K Clark