[ExI] EP and morality was Appropriate Technology

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Dec 14 03:19:52 UTC 2007

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Seien
Subject: Re: [ExI] EP and morality was Appropriate Technology

WOW cool, Seien, that is a helllll of an idea pal!  A computer program that
trains dogs.  spike

... I know it is possible, at any rate. Have you ever played nintendogs?
;)~Seien

Sure haven't young lady, never even heard of it.  I am so non-blackberry I
can scarcely understand all the hip new things that are happening every day.
I will google on it and try to get up to speed.  We had nintendo when I was
a kid, but I was more of a chess guy.  The consoles cost a fortune and
didn't do much.  spike