[ExI] Second Law of Thermodynamics

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 12:49:46 UTC 2007

"> Heat cannot be transfered from a colder to a hotter body.

Damn!

So my fridge doesn't work!

I must be imagining all this ice-cream.

ben zaiboc

Your fridge works because of the electric current which converts the
hot air from outside into cold air via that catalytic converter or
whatever you call that machinery. I wish I were an electric engineer to
be able to do that.

Better yet to be able to convert AI into perfect humans with a
well-balanced attitude without using too much energy.

To reach the goal of extropian countries, we have yet to educate the
majority that are still in ignorance due to greed and irrationality.
How do you bridge the gap between science and religion?

Terry