[extropy-chat] Fwd: Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:11:07 UTC 2007

09:50 Saturday, 3 February 2007

On 2/3/07, Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:
> I just wrote Boing Boing, giving them Arel's letter, with a link
> to his Wikipedia entry, in case they don't know who he is. I suggest
> that you Robert, also give Boing Boing he Prescott jail information.
> The more press, and the more information the better chances he has.
> I'm very worried about Keith's safety.
>

> Second thing to do: On another list, Perry suggested to make a blog,
> like a "Keith Blog" for people to post information. Maybe those of you
> bloggers can consider (quickly) being a clearinghouse for Keith
> information, and setting up a blog for him. I don't have experience
> with such a thing, and I'm pressed for time, getting ready for a
> trip. Any takers?

http://www.operatingthetan.com/ hasn't had an update since 23 Sep
2005, and http://www.keithhenson.org/ hasn't had an update since 29
May 2001. Technorati doesn't show much change on "keith henson" yet.
As of 09:54, nothing on boingboing either.

There now exists a "Free Keith Henson" blog at
http://freekeithhenson.blogspot.com/. I created this, but I'd like a
volunteer to assume responsibility for it. My employer often has me on
the road at short notice and sometimes away from network access. I
will keep the blog until someone else volunteers. If anyone wants to
join as a group author, please speak up.

On the subject of wikipedia updates and blog posts, may I have
permission to quote the previous emails of this thread?
> Amara
>
> --
>
> Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
> INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA
> Associate Research Scientist, Planetary Science Institute (PSI), Tucson

Jay Dugger
http://jaydugger.suprglu.com
Sometimes the delete key serves best.