[extropy-chat] Fwd: Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Sat Feb 3 16:05:18 UTC 2007

Yeah, Boing Boing would be the best place to get the word out. Someone
needs to update his Wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Henson#Current_status

On 2/3/07, Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:
> I just wrote Boing Boing, giving them Arel's letter, with a link
> to his Wikipedia entry, in case they don't know who he is. I suggest
> that you Robert, also give Boing Boing he Prescott jail information.
> The more press, and the more information the better chances he has.
> I'm very worried about Keith's safety.
>
> Second thing to do: On another list, Perry suggested to make a blog,
> like a "Keith Blog" for people to post information. Maybe those of you
> bloggers can consider (quickly) being a clearinghouse for Keith
> information, and setting up a blog for him. I don't have experience
> with such a thing, and I'm pressed for time, getting ready for a
> trip. Any takers?
>
> Amara
>
> --
>
> Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
> INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA
> Associate Research Scientist, Planetary Science Institute (PSI), Tucson

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org