[extropy-chat] Fwd: Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Sun Feb 4 03:43:43 UTC 2007

Hi guys, to contribute, I spent the day making banners for Keith.These
animated gifs are available to you to post on your website, pass around or
forward in support of Keith. They are in various sizes, large, medium and
small. Now I recommend the gifs - they have a real punch, but just in case
you need jpgs, they are available for you as well. These are all in one
place for you, here: http://nanogirl.com/keith/

I tried to make the model as much to Keith's likeness as I can, I'm not sure
about his eyecolor but the most important point of the banner is the message
and I think that is clear.

You may pass the banners and the above link to whomever you like - however
if it is to press let me know. I know this banner is a small gesture, but I
hope it helps in spreading the word and gathering support. All our best to
Arel.

Keith - we are keeping our fingers crossed for you.

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
www.nanogirl.com