[extropy-chat] [wta-talk] Fwd: Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 18:43:37 UTC 2007

12:34 Saturday, 3 February 2007

I've just made the first post to "Free Keith Henson." Group author
invitations have gone out. If you want one, just ask. We still need
details of the arrest for local media. We had best have the honest and
complete facts beforehand.

Who knows how to write a press release? Like it or not, many people do
not read BoingBoing, and the media need a "viable news product" before
they devote attention and resources to it.

I will be away for the next few hours. I just returned from eleven
days out of the country, and have accumulated errands to run.

--
Jay Dugger
http://jaydugger.suprglu.com