[extropy-chat] Elvis Sightings

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Tue Feb 6 02:38:53 UTC 2007

> Well I agree with you on one thing, somebody is stupid, either all the
> editors at Nature and Science for the last 17 years have been
> stupid or this
> Beaudette person is.

The editors at Nature and Science may be intelligent, but have not
paid much
attention to this issue due to their egos and particular attitudes.

Beaudette has paid a lot more attention to the issue, obviously.

> My God people don't you even have a rudimentary
> bullshit detector?

I have a very good bullshit detector, and it tells me quite
definitively that
YOU are very much FULL OF MEGA-BULLSHIT!!  ;-)

Whether you are right or wrong, your attitude is profoundly
unscientific.

Hopefully once the Singularity comes, you'll choose some neural
upgrades;
and at that point, you'll see the error of the ways of your human
predecessor...

-- Ben G