[extropy-chat] Energy & Global Warming [was: Partisans and EP]

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:35:42 UTC 2007

On 2/12/07, Keith Henson <hkhenson at rogers.com> wrote:

> Uranyl Nitrate, Solubility: ~66g/100 g water
>
> "Uranyl nitrate was used to fuel Aqueous Homogeneous Reactors in the
> 1950s.

Keith, I am curious.  During recent events I think I ran across something
that said you were an EE.  But I know from other past discussions and things
that I've tripped across over the years that your knowledge base extends
*way* beyond just that.  Is most of that formal learning or informal
learning?

You can take the discussion offlist if you like.

Thanks,
R.