[extropy-chat] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 40, Issue 4

Chris Petersen moses2k at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 15:11:35 UTC 2007

A recent comment by Eli on Overcoming Bias prompted me to give a serious
look at cryonics, which, for whatever reasons, I'd dismissed before.  I
agree with the rationale and am nearly ready to sign.  I've done a good bit
of research, but there's at least one thing I'm unclear regarding.  For
those here who're signed, what factors contributed to choosing one or the
other of the main providers?  Proximity?  Price?  Perceived professionalism?
Popularity? (I didn't start out intending an alliteration. :) )

Thanks in advance.

Also, I think this is my first post to the list, so hello. :)