[ExI] Neuroscience Question

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 13:43:01 UTC 2007

Sorry, I need to clarify. I realize that there are
various cell types *within* the macro-regions (eg.
glial cells, mirror neurons, etc.) But what I'm
interested to know is whether there is significant
(cellular) anatomical differences *between* the
macro-regions? For example, are the mirror neurons in
one macro-region significantly different from the
mirror neurons in a different macro-region? And if
not, then is it the "order of activation" if you will,
that accounts for the different functionalities?

Jeffrey Herrlich