[ExI] Post-Mortal Syndrome

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Jul 15 19:58:00 UTC 2007

At 02:07 PM 7/15/2007 -0400, MB wrote:

>Damien, now that I can post again, I wanted to tell you and Barbara how much I
>enjoyed the book!

Thank you! Please feel encouraged to leave a comment on the COSMOS
site saying so! :)

(Comments area is at the bottom of the page url'd below.)

>One or two people mentioned that
>they were happy with such presentations, but the vast majority said
>they did not
>enjoy reading books online because they found it tiring or they
>preferred to read
>lying down or some other such reason (like making notes in the
>margins). I surmise
>they would have been generally happy with your chapter by chapter format.

That was our hope. Dunno if it paid off; I suspect a lot of people
are too used to reading a paperback when and where they wish. We're
hoping to place the novel with a traditional publisher, in which case
the serial version will vanish--so anyone interested in reading it
free should run not walk (well, stroll languidly, anyway) to:

<http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/fiction/online/serials/post_mortal_syndrome/cover>

I'm told there have been more than 100,000 page hits so far.

Damien Broderick