[ExI] Post-Mortal Syndrome

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Jul 15 18:07:04 UTC 2007

Damien, now that I can post again, I wanted to tell you and Barbara how much I
enjoyed the book!

It was interesting that during the ExI list downtime there was a discussion on
another list about online books and long papers. One or two people mentioned that
they were happy with such presentations, but the vast majority said they did not
enjoy reading books online because they found it tiring or they preferred to read
lying down or some other such reason (like making notes in the margins). I surmise
they would have been generally happy with your chapter by chapter format. :)

Regards,
MB