[ExI] Bad Epistemology?

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:40:29 UTC 2007

> Is my epistemology really screwed up at a fundamental level?
<tremendously irresponsible snip>

I sent off your email to a buddy of mine who gets to play with
particle physicists daily, and so some interesting discussion
developed. I would welcome anybody's comments, esp. the last part
concerning quantum amplitudes applied to macroscopic systems.

Note the messages below are time descending, so starting at the bottom
may eliminate unnecessary confusion.

- Bryan